Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Monday, November 2, 2009

All Systems Go!

Welcome to the new webpage of Living Horus, the online identity of Blair Parkinson, Visual Artist and Illustrator! Please feel free to take a look around and subscribe to the pages you may find interesting, all of these galleries contain themes which I am continuously developing so new work will be posted regularly.

I am working towards publishing Conor the Cursed in serialized format on his webpage in the coming weeks, more on that soon, as well as a couple of experimental pieces for the Mythology gallery, expanding into more fantasy realms which I am quite excited about!

As always I am most appreciative of your comments and critiques so don't be shy!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...