Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Digital Commissions

I am now taking digital portrait commissions. So if you have ever wanted to see yourself or a friend or relative as your/their favourite comic book hero, in historical dress or even as an original fantasy character, now is your chance! Its a great gift idea and could be used even as a personalized gift card or invitation.

All you need to supply is a good quality photograph of the person you wish portrayed plus an indication as to the theme of the image, eg pirate, wizard, sorceress, drag queen, jedi knight etc.

For $150 you get your own personalized image in the theme and pose of your choice, as a jpg plus a 12” x 18” high quality photographic print.

You can view examples in the Mythology, Drama Queens and Commissions galleries. Email me your interest, or leave a message here and I will be in contact very soon to discuss your idea and other details.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...