Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!


It has been quite an amazing year of ups and downs for this little black duck!  As I sit here reminiscing on the year that has past, it makes me give thanks to the Gods that I have been blessed with such a beautiful family and amazing friends.  Thanks for sharing this year with me, I feel my art has really progressed over the past 12 months, in leaps and bounds even, and I consider it a privilege to share it with you.

Take care and have a Festive Season that fulfills your hopes and dreams!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...