Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Siegfried



With a new arrival in the house it had been busy these past two days.  Couple that with a visit to the Art Gallery to see the Peggy Guggenheim Exhibition and holiday visits by friends and family it has been a challenge to fit any work in!  I have however managed to redesign some branding in time for the New Year, so expect a few aesthetic changes in the coming days.  By the way, it's hard to believe that today is that last day of 2010, it went so quickly!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...