Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

New Work: The Chevalier

I have uploaded a new work to my Male Nudes Gallery.  It is an exploration of masculinity and homo-eroticism during the baroque era, when the ideal of masculinity was wrapped in brocade and tied with ribbons.  Wigs and make-up were worn by both sexes and excess was turned into an artform in its own right.  It is a fabulous era for art, architecture and music in particular, there was not a straight line or plain surface in sight.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...