Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Night

It's been a very productive weekend, with the completion of 3 works, Valkyrie and two nudes.  I have started on my second tribute to Brunnhilde, but this one may take awhile.  It involves fire and a rock, apart from that, not much else right now...  

Anyhow, over this weekend I also had a chance to revisit some of my favourite Queer Cinema, so I have plenty to post about over the next few days...I wish the weekend didn't go so fast, at least with next weekend being Easter, I can look forward to a few days of relaxation!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...