Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Gary Numan - The Pleasure Principle, Australian Tour







































Tonight Perth is witness to a music legend in Gary Numan when he takes to the stage of the Astor Theatre.  Performing The Pleasure Principle, his third studio album, but first as a solo artist, as well as other tracks it will be an excellent show, supported by the always engaging local boy Tomas Ford.


I had the joy of seeing Gary Numan in Melbourne 3 years ago and the night is one of my all-time top concert-going experiences.  Here is a little video of Down in the Park performed live a couple of years ago, it'll give you a taste of what we'll hear this evening.  So get out the eyeliner and I hope to see you there!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...