Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Gary Numan - The Pleasure Principle, Australian Tour


Okay, I was going to review the Gary Numan concert we went to last night but I've been thinking about how to all day and don't think I can.  Only for one reason though...it was freaking awesome!  He is an incredible performer who gives his all on stage and it's hard to be objective about such a legend!  So here are a couple of pics, courtesy of the Astor Theatre.




Anyway, it was a brilliant night, Tomas Ford was his usual ebullient self as the support.  I have been witness to quite a few of Tomas' gigs over the past couple of years, and he goes from strength to strength as a performer.  It's great to watch his interaction with the audience, especially with those who have never been subjected to his 'physicality' squirm as he makes them part of his act.  I know, I've been straddled by him before!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...