Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Monday, May 30, 2011

The Swan Knight


When I was a child I spent hours playing Knights and Castles, when I wasn't being Wonder Woman.  It is always great to fulfill a childhood fantasy, and apart from joining a re-enactment group ***cough***, I figured Photoshop was the next best thing.  So until I complete the piece you will have to do with some images of Lohengrin which gave me inspiration, these are beautiful stills from singers of the past, some rather cheesy I will admit, but gorgeous nonetheless.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...