Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Der Ring des Nibelungen at the Met 2010-2011: Die Walkure



This afternoon I went to see the HD Live broadcast of the Metropolitan Opera's new production of Die Walkure.  I will post a review in the next day or so, there was so much to take in, but at the moment all I can say is, wow!  In the meantime, have a look at the final moments from the opera, the Magic Fire Music.  It is a beautiful ending to a theatrical experience which will long be remembered.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...