Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

In Memoriam: Amy Winehouse


I awoke to the sad news this morning that Amy Winehouse has passed away.  This is just a small tribute, she was one of my favourite artists and I will miss her greatly, her music has been a large part of the soundtrack to my life over the past few years.  So here are a couple of great photos of the girl, plus my all time favourite song of hers.



What saddens me is that the 'rehab' jokes have started already, I only hope that eventually she will be known more for her musical talent than her struggles with addiction.


Rest in peace Amy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...