Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Immortals



There seems to be, fortunately for me, a resurgence in the Sword and Sandal movie genre at the moment.  Following the success 300 and Clash of the Titans, the latest offering is Immortals, due out on 11/11/11.  It stars a beefed up Henry Cavill, soon to be seen as the new Superman, as well as Kellan Lutz, Stephen Dorff, Freida Pinto, Mickey Rourke and John Hurt, quite a cast really.  

1 comment:

thegayte-keeper said...

I am looking forward to this movie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...