Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Sneak Peak: Siegfried at the Met

   

Following the withdrawal of Gary Lehman from the Met's new production of Wagner's Siegfried, we have Jay Hunter Morris in this preview of the title role.  I am looking forward to this immensely, the comments on youtube being largely unkind, I will reserve my judgement until I have seen the entire broadcast.

After recently purchasing the Valencia Ring on DVD (Apart from my recent trip to Melbourne, this has been a large reason for my lack of posting lately, I am about to view Siegfried) this will make a nice contrast.  Expect a review of the Valencia Ring very soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...