Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Image of the Day


I am currently reading George R. R. Martin's Game of Thrones after watching the first season and receiving the first novel of the series from Lord Sutekh for my birthday.  I must confess to a crush on a girl (that isn't Wonder Woman).

Yes, I have a crush on Daenerys Targaryen.  She is the strongest female character I have met for a long time and even better in the novel than the series.  A fantasy Cleopatra. The final scene of the season speaks for itself.

For all those that are critical of Martin for his portrayal of female characters in this series, I beg to differ.  In many ways, the women outshine the men in their courage and tenacity (and foul deeds), not to mention their greatness of spirit.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...