Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Image of the Day


Last weekend I went to see the HD broadcast of Phillip Glass' Satyagraha from the Metropolitan Opera.  As soon as I finish my review of their Siegfried (it's a busy time of year for me!) I will get to work on the review for this.  Let me just say that it was a remarkable theatrical event, one that has a lasting impression and I look forward to a possible DVD release.  

This is Richard Croft in the role of Ghandi.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...