Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Season's Greetings


This Christmas I look back and know that I have much to be grateful for.  It has been a year of highs and lows, but the highs definitely outweigh the lows this year.  

I have had two works published and the prospect of a couple more in the near future, produced a lot work I am proud of and look forward to a new start next year.

Thanks to you all for your support this year and I can't wait to share with you new work, not to mention a new look that I have planned for the near future.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...