Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Image of the Day


Day 5 of my Elektra Advent Calendar and I treat you to another Birgit Nilsson studio portait. Too camp for words in so many ways, looks like me most mornings.

On a another note, my new work, Klytemnestra Triumphant has been uploaded to the Fantasy/Mythology gallery.  This image contains elements of a costume deign I did all those years ago as a student, I knew it would come in handy someday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...