Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

New Work: Wings of Desire II

A companion piece to the previously published Wings of Desire has been added to the Male Nudes Gallery.  Consider it a mirror image if you like, of sorts.  Click on the image for a link.

Other work I am pursuing at the moment are a couple more images from the Nibelungenlied, which you might have noticed has been my main fantasy/mythology theme for the past few months.  Stay tuned for a nice new Wotan and a Gotterdammerung inspired Siegfried.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...