Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Preview: Parsifal

   

Francois Girard's production of Wagner's final opera, Parsifal, has just opened in Lyon and will travel to the Metropolitan Opera, New York in 2013.  Eventually it will be broadcast in the next season of their HD Broadcasts worldwide.  It really does look like quite an amazing theatrical experience, and on the big screen even better I'd imagine.  Check out this preview to see what I mean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So looking forward to seeing Nikolai Schukoff in April in Hamburg singing Parsifal! :)
An Jonas Kaufmann next year in the MET (but in cinema here in town...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...