Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

New Nibelungenlied Banner


While I wait impatiently for my delivery of the new Die Walkure recording from Gergiev and Jonas Kaufmann's Wagner recital disc, I work more on my Nibelungenlied project.

In a form of procrastination from finishing the storyboard of Gotterdammerung (I'm up to Act 1), I thought I'd play around with a new banner or two.  They'll be added to the Fantasy Gallery when they're ready.  Here is one I rather like so thought I'd share it here.

Last nights Godspeed You! Black Emperor concert was excellent as expected.  The Festival Gardens is a great outdoor venue, especially in this heat, and seems a popular choice for a not so quiet drink after a show.  It's a great time of year if you're into the arts and live in Perth.

Next up on the festival calendar for me is Rachael Dease: City of Shadows tomorrow night, then it's off to see Philip Glass in Conversation on Friday.  It's going to be a good week.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...