Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Another New Design...Image of the Day


Here is a new work I've just finished, it's a concept design for Scenes 2-4 of Act of Wagner's Gotterdammerung.  

Work on my Nibelungenlied project is coming along nicely.  All scenes have now been designed, it's just a matter of colouring them in.  I'll be adding more as I work through them.

Click on the thumbnail to take you to the image and have a harmonious and productive Monday.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...