Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Great Wagner Singers - Deutsche Grammophon


I'm loving this 6 disc box set that's been released by Deutsche Grammophon for Wagner's bicentenary year. It's quite a treasure trove of rarities and well known classics.  The artwork is something special in it's own right.  Click on the image for a brief review.

I'm eagerly awaiting the new Pentatone label Das Rheingold with Janowski conducting.  A continuation of his complete Wagner opera series, it's the first of the Ring Cycle to be released.  Fingers crossed it arrives before the weekend.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...