Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Back on track with an Image of the Day

Andrea Solari - Salome with the head of John the Baptist
It's been a difficult week struggling with anxiety but now I'm back.  And nothing makes me feel more like me than an image of Salome and this is a particularly fine one I recently found and thought I'd share.

Currently I'm getting to know the new Janowsky Rheingold recording and enjoying it immensely.  Expect a review in a few days.  Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...