Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Monday, September 30, 2013

Liebesnacht - Image of the Day


As a follow up to yesterdays' speed sketch of Tristan, Act 2, here is the Liebesnacht from the same Act.  Here I wanted to evoke a mystical half-world, that stage between wake and sleep where nothing is quite distinguishable through the veil.

While I did post a recording of Brangaene's Watch yesterday, sung by Brigitte Fassbaender, I decided what the hell, this piece best sums up exactly the mood I wish to convey above, so here it is again, this time sung by Marjana LipovÅ¡ek.

Click on the thumbnail to take to you the gallery.  I wish you all a happy and productive week.


                                        


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...