Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Monday, December 16, 2013

Image of the Day

Prometheus - Briton Riviere, 1889
I have been and will be, rather preoccupied with building my new website so please bear with me over the next few weeks.  So just a quick one today, Prometheus by Briton Riviere.  It helps to have a musical soundtrack for these things so...

Scriabin wrote an intense work for piano entitled Prometheus or the Poem of Fire. It's a massive work with chorus, piano, orchestra and an organ-like instrument called a luce.  Anyway it's well worth a listen, I recommend you check it out below...


                            


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...