Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Anna Moffo - Rosalinde
There are two long standing operatic traditions I have celebrated over the past 30 years- La Boheme on Christmas Eve and a teensy bit of Fledermaus somewhere around New Years Eve/Day.

Anna Moffo has always been the epitome of Rosalinde to me and so I thought I'd share a bit of her artistry in a lighthearted manner to bring in the New Year.  The Czardas is below, it's a wonderful piece of Operettic fluff that suits the celebrations perfectly.


                              

This year is shaping to be quite exciting for me as I close a 7 year chapter of my life and enter a new one, more self-sufficient professionally and a whole lot happier.  Big changes are planned around here for the next month as I launch the new website with an virtual retail outlet.  I have many new ideas and now that I have a couple of months to myself, I can see them to fruition.  

Thanks for your support over the past year, it's been wonderful and inspiring.  So here's to a happy and successful 2014 for everyone, let's make it one that counts.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...