Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Image of the Day - Lady of the Lake


It seems I've had a rather productive day, with this being the major highlight, done in the time it took me to listen to Bruckner's 8th Symphony.  I love the challenge of when I set my self a speed paint challenge, sometimes the result is not so good, other times I can surprise myself.

Lady of the Lake is also available for purchase as a print, you can find her in the Fantasy Art Page.  I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.


                                                    

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...