Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Wardruna


If you're into the History Channel's amazing series The Vikings as much as I am, you may know that this brilliant "Norwegian musical constellation" is at least in part responsible for the soundtrack.  They have two albums out with a planned third, all based on runes and Nordic spiritualism.  Their website is stunning, I recommend checking it out.  Click on the image here to take you there.

Have a listen to the two tracks below, one from each album, they are perfect for a Sundays' listening.  A warning, they are incredibly hypnotic and before you know it you'll be wantnig to listen to the entire album.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.




                    


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...