Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Image of the Day


Here's something I did in pastel, pen and ink about 20 or so years ago and on viewing once again deserves a digital update. After listening to an incredible amount of coloratura singing this evening, especially from the amazing Mado Robin (in French) I felt the need to share.

I've chosen however, to highlight one of the most extraordinary 'Queens' of the late 20th Century, Edita Gruberova, she's a living Operatic Treasure.  Enjoy.


                           


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...