Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Friday, June 6, 2014

Image of the Day


This is a fine example of Deutsche Grammophon album art from the mid-sixties and one of my favourites for it's somewhat kitsch value - I LOVE La Lears' hair!  It's been a while since I've heard this recording and thought I'd have a bit of a listen. 

This is a fine performance with a distinguished cast.  Have a listen to the Verwandlung music below, it's brief, brutal and chilling in its' beauty.  Some (not so very light) light listening for your Friday night.  Have a great weekend.

                                                     


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...