Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Saturday, June 21, 2014

You look like you're in need of Beefcake...


...so here it is.  As I settle in for a rainy night completing a commission and contemplating a few new ones I thought I'd share this to warm your weekend, wherever you are. It's an acrylic on canvas I completed circa 2004 and now hangs in the Living Room*. Have a brilliant and creative weekend.


                                                    

*offers considered.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...