Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Monday, February 2, 2015

Image of the Day


Continuing my tribute to the great Renata Tebaldi on the week of her birthday, here is a stunning studio photo of the diva in costume for Verdi's Aida, shot in Paris, 1959.  Taken the same year as the great Karajan/Culshaw Surround Sound recording for Decca with Carlo Bergonzi and Giulietta Simionato it goes hand in hand with this benchmark recording.

                                                     

#RenataTebaldi #VoceD'Angelo #Verdi #Opera #Aida

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...