Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Website updates...continued


Onward and upward as they say.  As you may of noticed I've been updating the website a bit lately, with more to come in order to streamline things.  That and I cannot help but tinker with it constantly to be honest as it's something I really enjoy doing especially on my Wednesday afternoons off work.

Please do take some time to have a look, like, share and send me your feedback via the contact form and while doing so, have a listen to the excellent recording below of the final moments of Wagner's Das Rheingold, one of my favourite finales, ever. It's a positive ending to Hump Day, enjoy.




#HumpDay #Wagner #Hojotoho #DerRing

blairparkinson.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...