Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Monday, August 24, 2015

NEW Jonas Kaufmann & Puccini? YES please!


Seems the good folks at Sony had the sense to pre-release a couple of tracks from everyone's favourite tenor's much anticipated Nessun Dorma - The Puccini Album, due for release on the 18th of September.  

First off is a glorious Recondita armonia from Tosca, followed by the innocent Donna non vidi mai from the first act of Manon Lescaut.  Have a listen to them below courtesy of spotify...comments gratefully appreciated and have an excellent week.

    

#JonasKaufmann #NessunDorma #Puccini #Tosca #Turandot #Opera



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...