Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Saturday, August 15, 2015

What *has* he been up to lately?


It's been rather quiet around here lately, I know - and for good reason.  I've been busy working on a couple of website proposals and commissions, one of them for my good friends over at Hustle & Bustle Costumes.  

We're due to go 'live' in about a month so stay in touch with more details soon.  So in the meantime have a look at what Merri Ford and her talented team can do on their Facebook page.

So this afternoon I'm taking a trip down memory lane and listening to the very first LP set I ever bought - the Beecham La Boheme while working on this commission and enjoying what appears to be the first of the spring weather, albeit a few weeks early.  Have a great weekend everyone.



#LaBoheme #LoveDuet #Commission #WebDesign #Opera #Costume #Hustle&Bustle

blairparkinson.com


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...