Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Earworm of the day


This is such a superb album in every way.  Both singers showcase their formidable talent in a program of Baroque showstoppers.  Their voices have a beautiful contrast and the recital blends their voices well.  This track in particular, Simone Kermes, will make you go WTF?

It's a brilliant musical accompaniment to working on my commission from Hustle & Bustle Costumes.  This is how I rock my weekends now baby! Have a great Saturday evening.



#SimoneKerms #VivicaGenaux #RivalQueens #BaroqueOpera #Porpora #Earworm #Opera #OperaQueen

blairparkinson.com


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...