Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Saturday, October 3, 2015

I don't often mention this but...


...growing up this was one of my favourite albums, courtesy of my Mother. She also had the camp C&W album Country My Way, featuring duets with Lee Hazlewood, probably the only Country & Western I can take give or two a couple of others.  But this one in particular is full of hits, it's pure Pop bliss.

So to my delight I rediscovered this film clip yesterday and trust me is pure 60's heaven.  Perfect soundtrack to a Saturday night.  Enjoy!



#TheseBootsAreMadeForWalking #NancySinatra #60's #SaturdayNight #Camp

blairparkinson.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...