Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

WA Pride, 2015 - Get Involved!


So yes I've been rather quiet here lately, but for good reason...THIS!  I've been offered the opportunity to work with the WA Opera on their first ever entry into the WA Pride Festival Parade taking place on Saturday November 21.  

If you'd like to be involved feel free to send me a message, or even just a message of support, I'd love to hear from you.

#WAOpera #WAPride 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...