Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Monday, April 25, 2016

New Work - Wagnerian Freya


These days it's rare for me to have the time to be able to finish off a personal project or part of one even.  This weekend I needed some serious time out and decided the time was right to complete an image I've had in mind for part of my Nibelungenlied Project for ages now.  It's a character sketch for the Goddess Freya, from Wagner's Das Rheingold.  She of the Golden Apples of Youth.

The base image was taken a few years ago, thanks to my friend Alyssa for being the muse and model for this one.  You can view the rest of the project at this link here.  Have a great week ahead.

#Opera #Wagner #DerRingDesNibelungen #NorseMythology #Freya #Goddess #GoldenApple




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...