Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Thursday, May 5, 2016

New Work - Todesverkundigung - The Apparition of Death


These past two weeks have been particularly emotional as I go through a period of change, it seems both chosen by me and chosen for me.  It has also given me a chance at some completion of works that have been waiting for a dust off and in some cases a total rethink.

Completing the recently posted Wagnerian Freya (see the previous post) made me look into some of the rest of what I hadn't looked at in ages and as a result I've finished two more images, The Apparition of Death being one of them.  I'll post the other in the nest couple of days. 



#Wagner #Opera #DerRing #TheRing #NorseMythology #AstridVarnay

www.blairparkinson.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...