Where I share my inspirations, new work announcements and whatever else I find interesting. To view my artwork or read any of my performance reviews please see the link to my homepage in the sidebar. Offended by occasional male nudity or awesome homoerotic art content? This is not the place for you.

Monday, September 5, 2016

An Important Update


Yes it has been a while and for friends not following me on Facebook the reason why is that two or so months ago I suffered a series of strokes.  I do not wish to go into details, email me if you must, but  I wish to say that I am on the mend, albeit slowly.

As part of my own therapy to get back to as normal as I can be I have redesigned my website, due to launch later this week. Stay tuned for more details, as they say.  

I'm also now taking commissions, so if you're a Singer or Performer of any kind and wish to expand your profile, hit me up.

In the meantime, check out the amazing Irene Theorin in a recent Turandot from Peralada, filmed just a month ago.  It's all about Turandot for me lately really, I went to see the filmed broadcast of the Handa Opera on Sydney Harbour last weeekend and thoroughly enjoyed it, more on that later.  Until then enjoy and have a great week.




www.blairparkinson.com

#IreneTheorin #HandaOpera #Turandot #Webdesign


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...